Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Friday I turn 37. The last two years I have been dealing with treatment from leukemia. HERE IS TO AN UNEVENTFUL 37th year. God please make this year normal like everyone else.

Tracey is taking me on a little out of town trip this weekend where we are staying in a B and B and relaxing. NO KIDS! We are going to really enjoy ourselves. We got the confirmation today so we are ready to go. I love the town where we are going so I look forward to visiting again.

HHHAAAPPPYYY BIRHTDAY TOOOOO MMMMMEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday and best wishes for many more to come!! I hope you all enjoy your weekend at the B&B - that's a great idea!!

I ran across your blog in a comment on another blog earlier today. Mine is here: http://teachonline2008.blogspot.com/

Have a great week!!
~VP~

The MAN Fan Club said...

Cards May 2nd is out then. Have a great weekend. Don't forget to be a gentleman.