Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scooter or Not to Scooter

I am thinking of purchasing this summer a scooter to buzz around on. Some days I really want to get one and other days I can't make up my mind. I have not even begun to investigate them but just wondering. I did put up my new pole to try and get some insight on if I should. Who knows. Maybe after I investigate it I will change my mind. I did see the other day a guy who was trying to use his scooter as transportation to work. He was on the FREEWAY! He had this thing going full throttle and he was having cars fly past him. His tie was going all crazy in the wind. I thought that was pushing it. I understand trying to save gas but at the price of your safety?!?

3 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

MAYBE if you taught at your neighborhood school. Is their a height limit on those things?

DON'T DO IT! GET a motorcycle instead.

JDHTEACH said...

I am leaning toward just waiting and getting a motorcyle in the future.....near future.

Anonymous said...

Like we discussed last night. Get your car paid off first. You'll have to take in consideration gas, insurance, and purchasing. We would have 3 vehicles, with 3 insurance payments, 3 gas bills, and 2 kids that WON'T ride on it until they're older but will constantly bug you to take them riding.

sm