Friday, April 4, 2008

That's right....the world revolves around YOU!!

Today was doctor visit day. I took the elevator's up and down today because the last two times I used the stairs my knees hurt like the dickens that night.
Now let me tell you about the elevators at UT SOUTHWESTERN. You hit the button. As the doors open if you hit the down button the elevator says real loud. GOING DOWN...remember..as the doors open. If you hit up the same thing happens on you hear REAL LOUDLY .....GOING UP.

Well today I got to the elevator and I hit the down button. Today is Friday so it is pretty busy so the wait for the elevator was longer than usual. A person in a lab coat came and stood by me waiting for the elevator. I don't know if he was a doctor or a nurse or what because I have noticed MANY people wear the white lab coat up there who are not doctors or nurses.

Anyway, the elevator gets to us and the doors open. Loudly you hear GOING DOWN! I get in and hit 1 and "lab coat boy" hits the number 8! Off the elevator goes UP to 8. I just looked over at him and he looked directly ahead like I was not even in the elevator. The problem with going up to 8 is remember it is Friday and it's busy. So on the way down I got to stop at floors 6,5,3,and 2 to get to one.

That was just RUDE!!!

Next time I take the stairs.

No comments: