Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Power Mowing

I live in a neighborhood that is about 25 years old take a couple of years. The houses sit on 1/4 acre lots for the most part. There are a few that are a bit bigger. Friday's and Saturday's from 8-7 you can hear the lawn mowers and blowers going all over the neighborhood. I would say it's about 50-50 on who does their own lawn. Anyway, there is a guy in our neighborhood that pulls out the full size riding lawn mower to do his yard. I am talking the type of mower you use when you are mowing ACRES of grass. He has one of the smaller yards and a circle driveway. He spends more time turning than moving. The funny thing is after about 4 swipes he is done and the blower is going. He might be smart one after all.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Time vs. money. I'm jealous. I'm excited that I finally got a gas blower and a gas edger. Saves a lot of time too!