Monday, April 21, 2008

Motorcycle Decision

Okay, here are my thoughts on purchasing a motorcycle. YES I am going to get a motorcycle. I will however, wait because the time is not right.

In two to three years the timing will be right. The reasons.

  • I will be further out of treatment from my transplant. Thus I will be stronger. The doctor did tell me that it will take 15 to 24 months to recuperate from transplant.
  • At the moment if I were injured it would be very hard for my body to fight off anything much less heal properly.
  • Kids are too young and can't ride it with me.

Money wise in three years I can go in and pay cash for it.

I have the bike picked out and the dealer I talked to said the bike has not changed in 10 years so I should be good.

The way I look at is when I get the all clear from cancer (3 years in remission) then I will celebrate by joining my local motorcycle gang! Perfect!!!

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Kind of nice to have the goal out there that is not TOO far away. At least decide to get a good helmet and wear it!

Anonymous said...

I think that you should get an all leather outfit that shows off your manly bod, then Tracey well be sure and have no objections. jo