Thursday, April 3, 2008

JACK!! BUDDY YOU GOTTA LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!

About two weeks ago Jack and I were going out for some daddy and son bonding. We went to the mall and went to a couple of his favorite stores and then we went to the food court for lunch. He loves all of the options at the food court even thought to this date he has chosen McDonald's EVERY TIME!

Anyway, we had a couple of treasures and we were leaving to go home. As we approached the automated doors Jack was digging in his sack looking at his new treasure. The only problem was he was off to the side...with the NON-MOVING SOLID GLASS. I looked over and all I got out was Buddy when BAM .... Jack walked right into the glass. That was one LOUD bang. I and a few people who were entering the mall at the time were all in ah that Jack was not leveled on the ground. I asked him if he was okay....he stammered....uh, yeah and off we went.

FAST FORWARD TO THIS AFTERNOON- He is riding his bike in the street and his Nanna and I are watching him ride. He was riding towards our house and everything was cool. As he approached our house he began to slow down. It appeared he was getting ready to dismount when something caught his eye and he was looking down. All I got out was J-A-C-K. BAM right into the back of NANNA'S CAR. Of course he fell of the seat and hit the crossbar. Now as a guy I have some SERIOUS SYMPATHY for Jack. I asked if he was okay and through his crying he yelled out....WHO PARKED THIS CAR HERE? Um Nanna did and you knew that because she was dropping you off...was my answer. His retort- WELL CAN YOU MOVE IT PLEASE...AND STOP LAUGHING CUS NOTING IS FUNNY HERE?

It's all in where you sit I guess.

No comments: