Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Doctor Visit Update

I went to the doctor yesterday and got good news. My counts are looking good. They are still off center from normal in many areas but the doctors assure me that with what all my body has been through and the drugs that I am on that it will be quite a while before I look "normal" on the inside. I feel good so that is the important thing. The other good news is that they are going to schedule to have my NEOSTAR port removed from my chest sometime this month. I can't wait for this to happen. This contraption makes taking showers challenging. Also in the good news department I got the okay to return to work at the end of May! This I am VERY thankful for. I am ready to get back to work.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Get healthy. Don't wear yourself out.