Thursday, April 3, 2008

Little Girls and their Daddy's

Within the last month my wife and I have noticed that Caroline has taken to me more than Tracey. Jack has always been a "mom ma's boy". He loves daddy-son time as he calls it and Caroline loves to spend time with her momma. But when we are together Caroline tends to hang around me if she needs something and Jack always goes to his momma. Example: Crossing the street I will say, Caroline- you need to hold either mine or your mothers hand as we cross the street. 9 times out of 10 she will hold my hand and Jack will go to Tracey.

Which leads me to this question: Why do boy gravitate toward their mothers and girls gravitate towards their daddy's?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Caroline already knows who will be writing all those checks for her wedding.

JDHTEACH said...

Man I don't even want t think about that. She is MINE...ALL MINE!!!