Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Dump Sale

For some time now my recliner has needed to be replaced. It is still good and I do have a plan for it to live out it's retirement but for the day to day operations it needed to be replaced. I heard about a huge sale at The Dump. In case you have not heard of this place it is a HUGE furniture outlet store. I have shopped their in the past but did not find any GREAT deals. They have the cheap stuff that they mark down even cheaper but the high quality stuff usually was about the same as a department store. You did not save huge amounts of money.

Today I found things to be a bit different. I found a leather recliner that was marked down from 799 to 499. The brand I got runs in the 800-900 dollar range so I was happy with it. I am currently sitting in it while I do this blog.

So if you thinking of purchasing furniture I do recommend checking out "The Dump."

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

All about timing. Maybe that is why our wives go to Ross or Marshalls on a weekly basis. THAT deal could be had. I feel we got THAT deal with our car. Good timing.