Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dear God

As you know God tomorrow marks the first day of my 37th year. I have many things to be thankful for during my 36th year. I had a very successful year professionally and I thank you for a wonderful work family that I love dearly. I had the opportunity to spend 5 wonderful days with Tracey on a cruise to celebrate our 10th year of marriage. I had many opportunities to spend time with my kids during the holiday's. You blessed me in my treatment in that I was home for all of the major holidays.

My birthday wish for this year God is health. I ask that I am not taken away from my kids for weeks at a time. I ask that for this year you grant me health and happiness for my family. Thank you God for looking after my family this year while I was away. Please continue to do so as I continue to recover from my transplant and transition back into the workforce.

Thank you God,

JDH

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Nice. God definitely likes to be thanked, as well as people do.