Friday, May 9, 2008

Holy Crap! Caroline is WHERE?!? Doing WHAT???

The whether has been really weird here in North Texas the past few months. We get real cool whether followed by warm to hot whether. Plays heck on your allergies.

One warm day my 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter were outside our house in the front riding their scooters. I had the front door open so I could hear them when all of the sudden Jack came bursting through the front door and said...DADDY, DADDY COME QUICK IT'S CAROLINE! I came running and said IS SHE HURT?

He said, NO SHE'S NAKED!!!

I FROZE!!! She's WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTT??!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I run out there and she is NAKED AS A JAYBIRD riding her scooter. HOLY CRAP!!!

I first yell...CAROLINE GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!
I then look to see if any neighbors are out. Thank GOD they were not.

She got over to me and I got her covered. I asked her WHAT ARE YOU DOING? answer- playing on my scooter. I MEAN...WHY ARE YOU NAKED? answer- I got hot.

Needless to say we had a talk about when we take off our cloths.

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I was listening to Bill Cosby on XM radio tonight. He had a funny bit about his 5 year old daughter as well. Sounds like a Bill Cosby moment here.

Anonymous said...

You know kids are very observant...... I guess she's seen her mother do that one too many times!