Sunday, May 11, 2008

How Did It Happen?

I seem to remember that 6 months ago the Democratic nomination for President was Hillary Clinton's job to lose. By golly she is getting ready to do it. She is about to lose to Obama. I read this morning her delegate lead is down to ONE. Wow, hard to believe it. I have not seen a lead like this get blown since the Houston Oilers were up 33-3 against the Buffalo Bills and lost the game in overtime.

All I know is I am voting Democratic. I have seen what the Republicans can do for the economy I feel like it is time to give another party a chance to fix things. Sorry McCain I respect you for what you have done for our country but I have also seen some You Tube cuts of your anger. DUDE....settle down...take a happy pill.

2 comments:

Tony Rosenberg said...

Agreed :)

And, I can't stand Hillary.

The MAN Fan Club said...

I may vote for Ross Perot again.