Monday, May 12, 2008

A Special Start To My Day

Today I got to take Caroline to school. It was wonderful spending time just with her this morning. After Tracey and Jack went to school Caroline and I watched a little video and then off to school we went. As I was walking her into our church she was so happy. She saw a couple of her friends and their mommy's as we walked in and she had to tell all of them that I was her daddy. She held my hand tight as we walked through the hallway and into her classroom. As I was signing her in I got a HUGE hug and a kiss on the cheek...from her teacher........KIDDING of course it was from Caroline. After that experience I definitely am in a good mood.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

My son gets so excited when I actually take him to school or pick him up in "the truck."

Cards on Friday. Hope you can make it. My house. I WON'T need a ride this time.