Sunday, March 9, 2008

One Lucky Dude

About 11 years ago I met a girl in my graduate classes. I was not looking to get into a serious relationship at the time because I had recently got out of a relationship with a girl that drove me nuts. We worked together in a couple of group activities and I would be lieing if I said I did not notice her but I did not get the vibe at all that she was remotely interested. This girl as a remember had beautiful eyes, thick dark brown hair and an unbelievable olive complextion. The best though had to be her calf muscles. She had ROCK HARD calf muscles. My guess was she was either a former cheerleader or was involved in sports. I found out she played volleyball in high school. That was June of 96.

In July of that year she actually asked ME out. After a couple of cancelations we finally went out in August of 96.

So what happened to her? We married May of 97 and it has been a wonderful decade together.

We have two beautiful children and she still has those ROCK HARD CALVES!!!

Thank you Sexy Momma. Thank you for sticking with me! HM

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I'm a calf man. Most likely not going to have cankles if you have nice calves.

She sure is earning her keep!