Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Off to Nerdville

Well today is the day that I go off to be a computer geek for a while. You see one of my most favorite games comes out today. The name is Rainbox Six 2. You have probably seen commercials for the game on TV. The game is beautiful graphically and for all of us military want-a-be's this game is it. I am even part of a group of players called (MwC). That stands for Married With Children. I do play online a lot in the late evenings. Basically you are part of an elite counter terrorism unit and you are in Vegas cleaning house.

It is really fun when you get a group of people who communicate well. You have the option of playing other groups online and when that happens you HAVE to communicate or your team is going to get WAXED!

See I told you....I am off to nerdville. I promise I will stay normal.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

No. I'm so far removed from Gameville I thought you were going to say PacMan or Galaga.

TheMAN