Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Battle with Large Insurance Company

Okay I FINALLY got my first long term disability check from large insurance company a month llate. They told my employer and me electronically that my March check was mailed March 24. Great they would be caught up right?. That was Monday. Today is Sunday.......What type of mail are they using Pony Express?!? So tomorrow it's back on the phone and trying to figure out what this companies problem is with paying people. I pay the premiums on time but they seem to have MAJOR issues. As I talk to other people who have been in other situations similar to mine with long term disability this seems to be a common practice among the companies. As my sister pointed out to me if I were the sole provider for my family we would be HURTING right now. Hopefully I will just be on this two more months and I will be cleared to work.

Pray for HEALTH everybody.

No comments: