Thursday, March 13, 2008

Money, Money, Money

If you have been reading my blog you know that I am currently at WAR with a very large insurance company trying to get them to pay up on my long term disability. I am going on two months now without any finances coming in from my share. Needless to say our savings has taken a hit. Well in the last week here is what has happened for me and my family.

Saturday- Income tax refund came in.

Tuesay- Said insurance company called me telling me my claim was being recommended for approval and I can expect a check either the end of this week or next for February and the March check will be here on the 29th.

Thursday- Went to my campus today to do a little office work and found out that my school did a secret penny drive and the PTA gave me a check for almost 1.000 dollars to help cover medical bills.

My wife also will be getting money for teaching Saturday school in this months check and next month.

After all of the withdrawls and money transfers it will be nice to actually be putting IN the bank.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

God is good. Assuming you've been praying about all of this.