Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Shout Out To A Great Place To Eat

A few weeks ago I was talking with a buddy of mine about some great places to eat. I knew my wife and I had a date night coming up and I wanted to go some place different. He mentioned that he and his wife went to a place called Love and War in Texas. I have seen this place for 10 years but for some reason never have gone. We went there and I must say I have a new GREAT place to eat. I had the combo fajitas and I could not stop eating these things. My wife got a burger and was pleased as well. We went back THIS weekend and I got the buffalo fajitas. I have a new meat to add to my list...yummy buffalo. This comes with all of the fixin's and a big plate of rice and beans. I have seen their salads and other items on other peoples tables and I must say you can easily order ONE thing and share it. If you get the chips and hot sauce it comes with about 8 tamales on top of the chips. I thought that was interesting. In case you were wondering my fajitas were 13.95. Regular beef or chicken is 12.95. Again, this is MORE than enough for two people. I took about half of it home. I don't know how many of these places are around but if you live by one and have not tried it before GO THERE QUICKLY!!!

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Yes, most entrees are enough for 2 people. Defer the costs as well. We had Love and War for teacher appreciation paid for by admin and I took home all the extra beef and chicken fajitas and served my team the next day. FREE!

The jacked us on having to pay a cover charge for those wanting to go see the band afterwards even though we sent about $1000. ):

Anonymous said...

mmmm.....buffalo. Glad you two enjoyed it!