Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Night Lights Part II

In high school I was in band. When I posted about football season I got some good natured teasing from a really close friend about Friday Night Lights and the marching bands. In fairness he is right. I can speak from experience that these kids put in A LOT of time to put on a good show. And if you were like me and went to a high school where the football team was a joke then band was the way to go. And we were good.....really good. I love high school football but I also love to watch the bands. The style has changed since "back in the day" but the bands here are something to see. So this post is for all of you Band Geeks!--I say this with love because I was one and once you are a Band Geek you are ALWAYS a Band Geek!

STAND TALL.....BE PROUD...OH YEAH!!! HUH!!!!






No comments: