Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Wonder

I have been blogging for a while now and I am trying to figure out how to build my group of regular readers. I know most of my family checks out the blog at least weekly. I have a group of friends who check out the blog regulary. Thank you Pope, The Man, and Tony's Tidbits for stopping by regularly and leaving comments. The thing is I will notice by the counter that I will get some 10 or 15 hits some days but I have no idea who these people are.

Does anyone know of a way to track who the returning readers are and who the newbies are?

I have seen something like this on other blogs but I have no idea how they got it.

HELP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Chad btw.. I ck reugularly.. go to statcounter.com & set up.. Back when I blogged, I would use it & you can see the ip address of whoever is looking, how many times & how they got there (like if they were doing a search for "live like you were dying" or something).

Later

Anonymous said...

also, we need to get some cards going soon but looks like i'll likely miss any in july..