Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Digging The Scooter

Well I have officially worn the scooter in. I have been riding it all over town doing my errands. I try to get out early when it is nice and cool. Well anything under 90 is cool when you are riding at 45 to 50 miles an hour. I have ridden about 230 miles the past two weeks and I have spent $10.68 in gas. I filled up my car the other day and it was over 65 dollars. I still use my car for the big stuff but for running around town doing little errands it sure has helped my cars trips to the gas station cut down. I will probably use the scooter to go to work for a little bit tomorrow. That is about a 50 mile round trip. It will use about one of my two gallons in the scooter.

I did have two people ask me at a red light this morning where I got my scooter and how much I paid for it. Another guy told me he had to get one. In case you were wonderding MISHIMOTORSPORTS.COM! Go see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the tags cost for that thing? How much is insurance? You have all side roads from your house to work?? That is quite a ways..

JDHTEACH said...

Tags was 174 dollars.
Insurance 348 a year
It takes an hour to get to work