Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Have Joined The Brotherhood

I have been puttering around on my scooter the past few days and I noticed a TON of schooters and motorcycles on the road. The thing that I think is neat is that many times if a motorcycle is traveling on the opposite side of the road when we pass they wave their hand to acknowledge you. I knew this was done with motorcycle riders but I did not think that scooter riders were included in the club. I feel like I have been invited to be with the cool kids. Last night at a red light I pulled up next to a guy on NICE motorcycle. He was authentic looking. Tattoos...beard...leather was his clothing of choice. Then there is ME....150cc scooter....jeans....T-shirt. Anyway, during the red light he looked over and he smiled and he said ,"nice bike man.....great night for a ride....have a good one!".
I thought that was neat!

Now where should I put my tattoo "BORN TO RIDE!"

No comments: