Saturday, August 9, 2008

You want to WHAT?

Tracey has made it pretty clear that she did not want to ride scooter since the day I got it. While I was a bit bummed by that I respected the decision. She was a bit afraid of it so I was not going to push the idea.

Well last night Tracey and I went to a wedding of a friend of ours. We were on our way home when we decided to stop and get some ice cream. Tracey made this comment:

If you want we can go home and change clothes and ride the scooter to the ice cream store. I was so excited. So last night we road the the scooter to the store and then we rode it around a bit. It was a great ride! It was nice and cool last night. When we got home Tracey felt like she enjoyed the ride and would actually not mind doing it again. YEAH!!!!

Thanks sweat heart for going out on the scooter with me. I had a BLAST.

4 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I thought child number 3 was in the future.

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl. I see matching Harleys in your future!

JDHTEACH said...

Since I went to the vet and got fixed last year I don't see child number3 happening.

JDHTEACH said...

She definately had a breakthrough. She said she really had fun and really enjoyed it after she got over the initial scare. I have been given permission to get a motorcycle when I turn 40 so I know she will feel safter on that....now riding one on her own??? I wish she would.