Sunday, August 31, 2008

Abusing It's Purpose!

I love technology. I don't always have the newest and greatest in all areas but I get by okay I think. I am here to formally protest all of you "Blue Tooth" users who are abusing their creation. When these things were created I thought the reasoning centered on cell phone use in cars so that you could keep your hands on the wheel.

I have a question. What the hell makes you think I or anyone within a 15 yard radius want to hear you talking on the phone? Half the time you look retarded because you appear to be talking to yourself. And this is not scientifically proven but it appears that you talk LOUDER with the blue tooth which in turns make people look at you. You of course are oblivious to this. And someone please tell me why you feel the need to wear the "ear thingy" when you are visiting a friends house or are at a birthday party on a Saturday night. Last weekend was my mother-in-law's birthday. Her husband put on a GREAT birthday party and there were A LOT of people at this party. WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THAT THING TO THE PARTY? Are you kidding me??? You are that important??? Last I checked NO ONE at this party was a transplant doctor on call. But you...Mr. Blue Tooth....there you are mingling at the party with that thing sticking out of your ear.

DUFUSS

P.S. Am I alone in this? Does this bother anyone else? Are there things about technology that bug you?

3 comments:

JDHTEACH said...

It bothers me. Our pastor even mentioned in church one Sunday. He honestly was about to approach this particular person and ask if they needed help (thinking they were mentally off). But he stopped short when the man turned around and he saw the bluetooth. I kinda think sometimes those people are a little off.

unt grad said...

That was actually unt grad that just commented.

MJP & SJP said...

The bluetooth is a killer. I work with a woman who is on the thing each and every morning when she comes in the office. The last time I traveled for business I took my seat on the plan and the woman next to me was on her bluetooth...yes, almost yelling. I just prayed we took off on time and she would have to shut the thing off.