Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BACK TO WORK!!

Well I am officially back at work full time. It has been extremely busy at work this week. So far this week the shortest work day I have had has been 12 hours. I am not complaining though. It is good to be back doing what I do. Today was fun. I had staff development with all of my teachers who are either new to teaching or new to the district. I love working with these people because they are so excited about the start of the school year. It keeps your batteries charged as an administrator.

I can't wait for next week. The whole staff shows up and we are introducing our new theme for the year. Moving and Grooving to Success- We are going with the 70's theme. My leadership team and myself will be dressed in 70's garb.

I have my suit ready along with my silver glitter platform shoes. It is a GREAT LOOK!! I have given my alter ego a name. His name is Mr. Groov E. Shooz. So Mr. Groov E. Shooz will be leading the staff development next week. I got my 70's music cd ready from ITunes I am ready to go.

Mr. Groov E. Shooz will be making appearances throughout the year working with the kids. It should be REALLY FUN!!!!

I have dressed as a woman for the kids....held a guitar hero concert for the kids but this is the first time I have pulled an alter ego to take my place at events.

I cant wait.

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I would not have been disappointed had I made the leap to your building.

Moving and Grooving doesn't look like it should rhyme.

May play cards on the 15th up in Anna at Chads or his friend Mike's house. Put a pillow under that seat and stay the night.

Anonymous said...

all you need now is one big boat of a Cadilliac.