Friday, June 27, 2008

Umm Honey We Might Need To Watch This Kid

My son plays with four boys that live on or around our street on a regular basis. All of the kids are good kids but one is a little different. Occasionally we will find him in another room in our house away from the other boys. Mainly we find him in my son's room just looking around. My wife is a little freaked out at times. She said, "It's like he is casing out the joint." When we notice he has wondered off from the crowd we just go to my sons room and get him and tell him to join the other boys.

When I was a kid we had a neighbor whose son would just walk into our house. Never knock or ring the doorbell. He would just walk in and find my mom and ask her if I could come out to play. It used to scare the tar out of her.

Did you have any friends growing up that were a little different?

No comments: