Friday, June 27, 2008

Someone Getting What They Had Coming

Yesterday evening I was traveling with my sister down the highway when I looked in the review mirrir and saw this car approaching very fast. I could not get over due to the spacing between myself and the car next to me. As this person continued to get closer I noticed it was a woman in a new LEXUS. It still had the paper tags on it. The safe thing would have been to slow down and fall in behind the car that passing me on my left. She sped up and swerved into the lane in front of the car as it was getting near my car. I was prepared to get clipped in the back but she just missed my car. As she continued on you could see break lights going off everywhere.

A few miles down the road I saw a cloud of dust and some car parts flying. Everyone began slowing down immediately. My first thought was well that woman finally tried to squeeze into a space to small. As we approached SURE ENOUGH that lady in the LEXUS had managed a way to figure out how to get the front end of her car completely removed from the rest of the car.

What does this observation tell you about how everyone was feeling about this woman. Three cars stopped to call 911. All three drivers went to the other car to check on the person that lady hit. No one was checking on the lady in the Lexus.

I found myself torn. I hope the lady was not hurt but I found myself glad that she had gotten what she had coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, there is still a bit of justice out there.