Sunday, June 22, 2008

Deon Sanders and His Reality Show

Okay I don't know how long this show is going to be online because I think me, Deon Sanders and maybe Michael Irvin are the only people watching it so catch this quick. This show is kind of set for failure for a couple of reasons.

1. The show is on the OXYGEN channel- Next to Lifetime there is no bigger chick station than OXYGEN. The people who would be interested in this.....DEON SANDERS FANS aka MEN don't usually run by this channel.

2. Time Slot- I have yet to figure out the day and time this show is on. I have seen it all over the time slots on different days of the week.

3. Fan Base- I am not sure who exactly would be watching this across the country. Maybe people in Dallas or San Francisco but who else?

I am sure this show is short lived and I think it is sad. I don't stop my world to watch it but when I run across it I find myself stuck to the show. Mainly because I think Deon's take on the world is pretty funny. His wife is pretty funny and she has an interesting take on life but then again all she has to do in this world is shop and look good for Deon...something she takes seriously. She is a former model and is pretty sharp. She keeps Deon wrapped around her finger. Back to Deon's take on the world.

His house is in a near by town here in Texas. I have seen his house and it is something else. It is just HUGE!! The house itself sits on about 200 acres not far from Bill Bates ranch. Anyway in a recent show the Sanders family was sitting down for breakfast when all of the sudden out their windows were these bulls and cows walking on their lawn and looking in the window watching the family. Deon's wife had a fit. Get these cows out of here now DEON was the wife's words. Deon looked up at the cows and continued to eat his breakfast as if nothing was the problem. Here was Deon's words to his wife.

Baby, the problem here is you see 3 cows when you look out the window. When I look out the window I see One, Two, Three.......TAX EXEMPTIONS. Baby, when you have over 150 acres of land you gotta claim agricultural exemptions. With the money those cows are saving us I can replant the backyard EVERYDAY!!!

FUNNY!!!!!!

Watch it if you can

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Maybe PacMan Jones should watch it and see what he could have if he straightens things out.

Michael Irvin went to speech therapy to learn how to talk "more" mainstream and not from the streets(or more acceptable to whites). He still has a speech coach too.