Thursday, June 19, 2008

DID YOU SEE THAT ???

The other day the wife, kids, and myself packed into the car to go to the airport to pick up my sister in law. I was cruising down the highway when I caught out of the corner of my eye something heading right for us. This happened pretty quickly because I was traveling about 75 miles an hour. But For a good second I could see that I had a pretty large bird...pigeon size heading right for us. It flew right into our windshield and POOF it was gone. All that was left was some feathers and bird poop on my windshield. I instantly looked in my review mirror to see where it landed but I could not see anything. It was like the bird was on a mission to kill itself. What could be SO BAD in a birds life that they just decide to end it all ?

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Lucky that it didn't bust your windshield.