Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swamped!

Well I had a lot of fun at my conference. A few meetings followed by a lot of down time and get togethers at night. It was nice having my wife at the conference with me. We really enjoyed having relaxing dinners and adult conversations. Having said that we both missed our kids and were ready to see them when we got home.

Now because of all of that free time last week I am paying for my sins this week. I am in the process of hiring key positions in my school. It has taken me three years but a great culture has been established in my building and I really want the "good times" to continue so the decisions I make are very important to our continued success. I have many people who are qualified to consider but not everyone is the perfect fit. The good news is I have lead candidates in all of the positions. By the end of this week I will know what direction I am going to take.

No comments: