Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jack and his Tummy

Wednesday night about 2 o'clock in the morning Jack came into our bedroom complaining of tummy problems. We tried to get him to go to the bathroom but he would have no part of it. I figured this was a ploy to sleep in our room but at 2 o'clock in the morning I did not care. I set up his blanket on the floor with a pillow and off to lala land I went. Then about 30 minutes later I am awaken by Jack running into our bathroom. He did not make it as he vomited twice in the bathroom before making it to the toilet for a third round. Of course he began to cry when he saw the mess and saw that it was all over him. I got him cleaned up while the wife cleaned up the bathroom.....I think I got the easier job. When all was said and done and we were going back to sleep Jack said, "Ya know dad. I feel a whole lot better now."

Fast Forward To Last Night- Jack bust out of his room and I hear him running to his bathroom. Then you hear the sound.......Tracey and I came down the hall and when you turned the corner.....OH MY! It was everywhere.......on the floor....the walls....somehow in the bathtub....and in the toilet. Oddly, nothing was on Jack. He saw me and Tracey and just said....Hey! Again I got him cleaned up while Tracey tackled the bathroom.

Not sure what is going on but there is a bug somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our daughter had this a while back & it was same type deal, maybe not feeling great then boom goes the dynamite or seems okay & then just takes off to the bathroom.. Took her to the dr. & he said it was like an acid reflux deal.. gave some meds & it stopped. I have to take a pill for the same thing daily, she just had to take for a few days & if it flares up again.. so just try some over the counter anti acid & seem if that helps. CB