Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hall Of Fame Here I Come!!

I have made mention to my family over the past two years that one day I wanted to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I wanted to go with my dad. I asked him a couple of years ago if that was something he would be interested in doing and he was all over it. Because of my health issues the past two years we have not been able to continue that conversation.

Last week the idea popped back into my head and I started looking at the school calendar for next year seeing when SPRING BREAK would be. I thought it would be a great Christmas present for my dad.

Well my mom beat me to the punch. For fathers day she gave me a trip with my dad to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We have two full days to spend at the PFHOF. I am so excited. We leave July 12 and come back on the 16th. This is GREAT!!!!

I am taking request for souvenir shopping.

No comments: