Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Is Running Through My Head

It seems as though my blogs have taken a bit of a negative view of society lately. Good for comedic value at times but I really and not that negative....interesting.

The more things change the more they stay the same....I have stated before that I am really digging my new assignment. I am finding that the month of June is really one of my busiest times of the year. I have A LOT on my plate right now but it still is nothing compared to what all CAMPUS PRINCIPALS have going on. Just being honest. What I find interesting though "in the more they stay same department" is if I wake up and am up for any reasonable amount of time my mind starts racing and I can't go back to sleep.....which is why I am blogging at 2:00 in the morning.

I have said this before but my wife is SUPERWOMAN. She has the kids on a great schedule for summer. It is the perfect mixture of daily responsibilities for the kids with fun activities mixed in AND the activities are varied.

Each day when I get home from work I love sitting down and listening to all of the FUN things the kids have done for the day. Sometimes it can't wait till I get home and one of the kids will call me to tell me what they are doing. AWESOME

Gotta give props to my Mother-In-Law... I got home from work yesterday and I was getting things out to prepare dinner. I was tired (had to lead a staff development that morning) and it was hot to me yesterday as well. I just was not looking forward to being around a HOT oven and a HOT stove. My mother-in-law was at the house watching Caroline until I got home. Jack and Tracey were at a bear scout activity. She came into the kitchen and gave me money to go get something for dinner. I usually tell her no and insist on cooking. Yesterday it was like a gift from God. I did not argue at all. I said thank you so much and was out the door in 30 seconds.

2 comments:

unt grad said...

You're not too bad yourself! :)

The MAN Fan Club said...

As long as you didn't get dinner at BabyDolls.