Sunday, June 7, 2009

Teacher of Darkness Strikes Again- A Night To Remember Part II

So at the conclusion of the recital many of the dancers and "Darth Sandra" are going to a local restaurant for pizza. Knowing that the recital would not be over until 9:00 or later I was hoping Caroline would forget about it. No such luck. Plus I was exhausted. I was ready to hit the bed. Caroline REALLY wanted to go so Tracey agreed to take her for a bit. They dropped Jack and I off at the house and off they went.

Tracey and several of the dancers beat Darth Sandra to the eating establishment. When Darth Sandra entered the building I am told by Tracey that many of the girls were so excited to see her.

This is the part where I swear this woman has no freaking CLUE!!

Darth Sandra approaches Carolines table and Caroline says, HI MRS. SANDRA! and Darth Sandra acknowledges her with a smile and shakes her hand.

Then she comes back to Caroline's table (remember Caroline is so excited about her performance...This evening is ALL ABOUT HER!!)

Darth Sandra takes Caroline's hand and says: Caroline, do you know why you finished your routine quicker than some of the other girls? Caroline: No....again she is FIVE. Darth Sandra: Thats because you rushed your dance in the first part. Caroline becomes TOTALLY DEFLATED and now thinks her performance was HORRIBLE. That was the words she used when she got home to me.

Tracey could not believe she said this and sat there in stunned silence. If I was there I would have come UN FREAKING GLUED!

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT WAS APPROPRIATE TO SAY??? CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP ME OUT HERE?

Congratulations DARTH SANDRA! You have successfully taken an event that was all about Caroline and flushed it down the toilet.

I don't use bad language in a public forum so I will refrain but I am so glad that we are done with Darth Sandra.

No comments: