Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things That I Will Be Honest....Piss ME OFF!!

I am a pretty mild manner fellow for the most part. I get along with everyone. I am the peace keeper. Here lately it seems that I have been getting P.O.ed at people quite frequently. Now before you judge me let me list a few things and please let me know if I am out of line. There are quite a few that have something in common.

Parking Lot= I am in the process of pulling into a parking space and someone zips their smaller vehicle into the spot and gets out of their car like it is on fire running into the store.

Parking Lot= As I am leaving an eating establishment I see someone getting into their car next to mine and when they open their door you hear BAM as their door colides into the side of my car. Said BAM leaves a half dollar size dent in my door and a scape right through the paint job.

Professional Athlete- Does something that results in him being put on waivers. Has been in this country for over 10 years and still needs someone to speak ENGLISH for him to make a statement to the press. You have been in this country for over a DECADE and earned MILLIONS....LEARN THE DAM LANGUAGE A-HOLE.

Parking Lot- Driving through parking lot trying to leave (with three cars behind me doing the same thing )when one person has pulled beside another and they have decided to get out of their cars and carry on a conversation. When they see me pull up they look over at me and CONTINUE FRIGGIN TALKING!! WTH??? Wrap up the conversation and get into your dam car.

Parking Lot- Trying to pull out of my parking space at a campus when parent pulls up behind me and parks their car at the curb- IN THE FIRE LANE- and walks into the building causing me to have to do a 17 POINT turn to get out of my parking space.

I seem to be running into a lot of peopele that are clearly starring in their own movie with me just being a little ol' extra.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I had to turn around in the Kroger parking lot because 2 McK Police were parked talking. Couldn't get by. THANKS!

You should take the Dart Rail more often it seems.