Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stephen F. Austin

I graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1995. I have several items of clothing for SFA that I wear throughout the year. Tracey also wears lots of SFA stuff. She graduated from North Texas in 94. Tracey probably wears more SFA stuff than I do!

What we find interesting is the number of times we are stopped by someone and asked what class we were in. We may just be walking in the mall and we pass someone who says...CLASS OF 85 and keep s walking. It happens everywhere! Last week we were in Galveston walking down the street and this guy and girl saw Tracey's hat and shirt and they yelled out AX'EM JACKS!!

They don't do that when Tracey wears North Texas Stuff.

There are TONS of LUMBERJACKS out there!

1 comment:

unt grad said...

Yeah, when people ask what year I graduated or if I went to SFA my standard response now is, "I'm a Lumberjack by marriage."