Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Blogging Here!

Well Mrs. Jdhteach had her summative today. She had been dreading it I know because she started talking about it last Thursday. Last year her principal did her wrong in my opinion and Mrs. Jdhteach was afraid something would be pulled out of thin air and she would be done wrong again.

Thankfully all went well today and Mrs JDHTeach is moving forward.

Big Sigh of Relief!

Funny Quotes I Heard Today That Make Me Laugh!

- I have to have the only son who is a GT Redneck!

- Yeah, my son wants to go into the military and get into the special forces. He
wants to pop out of the snow and shoot people......It's good to have a goal !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.