Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do You Hear What You Are Saying?

The piggy virus has got everyone up in arms. School districts are shutting down schools and sometimes entire districts. Being in the education field myself I am starting to see a side of some people that is a bit on the sorry side. That sorry side is wishing someone illness.

I have seen or heard on more than one occasion someone say or type on Face book this statement.

WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO GET SICK! I NEED A BREAK!!

So because you want to stay home you are wishing someone the flu. In addition to that that someone is most likely going to be a CHILD.

Wishing ill will on someone so you can have a day or days off is just sorry. I have heard people joke about it and that is different. But when people are typing "When is it going to be MY turn. That is just sorry.

Would your attitude be different if YOU were the one that had flu and everyone else stayed home?

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I'll take one for the team and FAKE the flu. 2 weeks off? Is it with pay or without and do they have to make it up.

I do feel it is a bit overblown.