Monday, February 23, 2009

SMACK!! WAKE UP

It seems Tracey is getting grilled at work about pre-testing scores. I don't have the whole story but I am going to have her sit and vent as long as she wants. From what I have seen looking in the higher ups are finding out you can't wait until mid february to start being involved in instructional leadership. Seriously, Tracey has been in this school for two years and there is no initiatives going on. Oh, Tribes...lets all sit around and hug. WTFE....That is not the issue. Expectations set for students and parents is the issue. And yes I can say this because I did the job for 6 years and did just fine thank you! The sad part is I know of at least six administrators who could walk in and have that school Exemplary with no problem. The school was exemplary by one kid last year. The kids come on the first day of school with 70% passing. With the right leadership and support of the teachers this school could be something special.

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

The tone is definitely set up at the top. So many things are out of the teacher's hands. Crap is probably just rolling downhill.

Anonymous said...

"Oh, Tribes...lets all sit around and hug. WTFE...."
made me giggle :)