Monday, February 23, 2009

Didn't The Oil Light Come On?

I have been getting emails from folks about Tracey's car. YES we have been following the maintenance schedule. All of our stuff has been done at the dealership. What I did find out were there some maintenance items that the previous owner never did. I got the car all caught up on "it's shots" and we are good to go. Now I KNOW the car is up to date and it will definately stay that way.

Factoid- Did you know that on the Cadillac SRX you rotate the tires from side to side and not front to back? Seems the tires on the back are wider than the ones on the front. Has something to do with "performance handling" Whatever....I just want the thing to turn when I need it. I don't need to turn at 50.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude.. from your previous post "We bought it used almost a year ago"

The oil needs to be changed multiple times in almost a year...

Not busting your "chops" just saying it'd be good to stay on top of that!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are fine. You are not the only one asking questions. The oil is changed regularly. I was just as shocked as anyone because it had only been 3200 miles between oil changes. It has had 4 oil changes this year. I keep the maintenance stuff in the car.