Thursday, February 5, 2009

80's Video

These where some of my favorites back in the day. Back when MTV played VIDEOS. I remember running home to catch the TOP 10 at 4:00 each day. Good Times..Good Times INDEED.

What were some of your favorites?




This one I thought was just genius back in the day.



I LOVED this song...unfortunately it was hot right when the girl I was dating at time dumped me.


I thought this was a beautiful song. This is a more recent version of the song. Looks like David Coverdale is singing at someones birthday party


The ultimate 80's band..Duran Duran


The introduction of the ROCK BALLAD!!

I went to the concert for the Doctor Feel Good tour. I must say the girls threw themselves on these guys like nothing I had ever seen.



I will be honest with you on this one. I loved the song but ANY video with Tawny in it a teenage boy was a fan of....WOW!!

1 comment:

MJP & SJP said...

Really funny with David Coverdale singing at someone's birthday party. I think it was either that or a Cub Scouts spaghetti dinner.

I read an interview with him a few weeks back and he said Whitesnake would be touring here in 2009. They had a new album last year that got pretty decent reviews.