Monday, February 2, 2009

Scatter Shooting

These are just some thoughts that I have rolling around in my head. They are in no particular order of importance…just items that have popped into head recently!
1. Tracey does more than her share around the house. I try to keep up…does that count?
2. I really enjoy visiting with friends and family.
3. It was nice to get some affirmation from the waitress on Friday night about how polite our kids were. I must admit that did a nice job of asking for their meal and ending it with “please” and when the food came they made sure and said “thank you!”
4. Tracey’s mother is a blast to be around. Two minutes with her and I swear you would think she was YOUR mom! Great person!
5. Tracey’s older sister is a beautiful woman. Not saying I dream about her. I am just stating the obvious.
6. Tracey and her older sister look so much alike.
7. It is really scary to see Tracey, her older sister AND Caroline together. WOW what a gene pool!!
8. I am so happy that Tracey’s younger sister is in a happy place in her life.
9. I think you are an ASS if you honk at me for slowing down from 45 mph to make a 90 degree turn! What the heck man..you expect me to make the turn at 45???
10. I think you are an ASS if you ride your bike on the road DURING rush hour traffic. Saturdays-Sundays and anytime after 8:00pm is fine.
11. You may not like my opinion of #10 but hey that is what BIKE TRAILS ARE FOR!!!
12. If you are still miffed then this Saturday at 9:00AM (what seems to be your peak riding time) be on the lookout for a 2007 Toyota Camry running 45mph on the bike trail at Breckenridge Park! Then let me know how you feel.
13. I think that drivers of large cargo vehicles (large u-hauls or semi trucks) are getting a little lax on their safety when driving in town. I have almost been squashed a couple times in the month of January.
14. I did have one minor fender bump that was a direct result of a clueless truck driver ahead of me.
15. I know I need to get over it but I am still miffed how I got “selected” to put my carry- on bag in the “lets see if it is too big” container. I swear there were 100 people on the plane with bigger bags than me. I THINK I WAS PROFILED!!!
16. We lied and told Jack no one answered the phone when he asked us to call and see if one of his friends could come over and play. The reason? The kid is a complete ASS! The result Jack get’s all wound up around him. I swear you just don’t want to be around this kid.
17. I stay on my kids about cleaning their room. I get upset if I walk in there and step on something! PUT CRAP UP WHERE IT BELONGS!!!
18. Then I see the inside of one of their friends house and I am SHOCKED at how those people live. Crap is everywhere! Beautiful home on the outside…Inside…ehhh not so much!
19. I went to eat lunch with Jack last week. 90% of the kids who bring their lunch eat chips and go buy an ice cream and wash it down with juice. They throw the homemade sand which , fruit cup or soup in the trash! If they do that do you realize how much money the parents are throwing down the toilet?
20. I am so glad that Tracey had a great evaluation score for her observation. She puts too much pressure on herself.
21. I will be glad when Caroline enters kindergarten next year and has some little girlfriends to go play with. She hangs in there with her “brotha” but sometimes she just sits on the curb and watches him. It breaks my heart at times.
22. The kid on the end of the street is another one that bugs the crap out of me. He has a case of “little man” syndrome.
23. I think it is funny that this boy is in 2nd grade and Caroline is 3 years younger than him yet taller than him by a good bit.
24. I REALLY think it is funny that you can tell it bothers him that he is shorter than Caroline.
25. I REALLY, REALLY think it is funny that one day he is going to be drooling over Caroline and she is not going to give him the time of day because he is mean to her at times.
26. I like that when he is mean to her there have been a couple of times that Jack has taken care of the situation for his sister.
27. I like that you can tell from the way Caroline watches Jack that he is her hero!
28. I think the coach of the Steelers is arrogant. (SEE POST BELOW)
29. Even though I stay in their hip pocket I must admit that Jack and Caroline are great kids.
30. I think Tracey is a “Hey Now”

No comments: