Friday, February 13, 2009

Deff Leppard- Very Strong for 1 Album'THIS ALL OF THEIR B SIDE STUFF OFF THAT APBULM















I don't think any songs that I am posting were the A listers/ Hystortia came put durring a very important time of my life and I love so many of their songs.I know in todays music youth you dont undetstand what a B SIDE is. This are songs that were not relased on the radio. Back in the day to earn quick money bands released their hit and they put one of the lesser knowns on the other side of the record or cdl

3 comments:

MJP & SJP said...

Great album. Good times!

Leon said...

To this day I turn the station when they play a DL song. They got wayyy too much air time and burned me out. I got their Greatest Hits cd for a gift about 5 years ago and listened to it for a while but then gave it to the boys.

JDHTEACH said...

Come on Leon..I will give you the overkill on Pour Some Sugar on Me but these songs?

I LOVE the song Gods of War. Especially the ending with Ronald Regan..
Message to terrorist everywhere. You can run but you cant hide. You counted on America to be passive, you conunted wrong.

Reagan was such a badass