Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Michael Phelps

I think Mr. Phelps spent too much time in the pool and not enough time in the real world.

He gets a DUI at 19 - Reason he gives- I am young

He gets his picture taken in a nice 8x10 glossy going down on a bong! - Reason I am young

Dude you are 23- Get over it.

Does he realize how many millions he possibly has lost in endorsements.

I don't think he KNOWS how to behave in a social setting.

It's like he is a Social MENTAL MIDGET if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, he is young & we made (or at least I know I did) some very stupid mistakes at that age.. Deal is I wasn't a celeb & there wasn't always someone around w/ a camera & ready to sell the pic to a rag mag.. I doubt he'll lose many endorsements at all over this.. HEY, the newly elected president has admitted to smoking the weed..... what's that tell ya

JDHTEACH said...

Me,

Perhaps I spoke too early. You are absolutely correct. We all did stupid stuff. I never got caught.

I guess my thought was he needs to be more careful when smoking weed.

But you have reminded me to not be so judgemental.

Thank you

Unknown said...

AND that our president has admitted to smoking the refer..

But I do agree he was being stupid doing it.. Just think if I was ever in a place like that where I was getting MILLIONS from endorsements, I'd be darn sure I wasn't doing anything out in the open that could get me popped!