Tuesday, February 24, 2009

QT- A little bit of greatness

Within the last 6 months we have had a brand new RACE TRAC and QT open up with a mile of my home. I have always been a fan of RACE TRAC because mainly their fountain drink selection. In addition to their wonderful drink selections they have pretty good options for “food units” if you are hungry. You can go with the junk food if you want but when you search they also have some pretty healthy choices as well. I feel QT is right there with RACE TRAC. They are like ONE and ONE (A).
Well today I was on my way to work and I was hungry for breakfast but I did not want to go to McDonalds or a fast food place because honestly for quite some time now their food just sits like a rock in my system. So I got the bright idea to go to either RT or QT and get something to drink and maybe a power bar or something.
I have a good friend “THE MAN CLUB” who is a HUGE fan of QT. The QT just opened about 3 weeks ago and I had not been yet so I decided to check them out. I went in and was scoping out the drinks and I found SWEET TEA! SCORE!!! That is 32 oz. of heaven there. I don’t recall RACE TRAC having that. At least not the one by me. Now food units. I found a huge refrigerated compartment of fruit. RT has this but not like this. QT had these HUGE oranges and granny smith apples and they were COLD. My immediate thought was…probably should not go there…who knows who has touched that and I am getting over ECOLI.
Then right across from the fruit was a sink for you to wash your FRUIT. WOW! Off I went with an orange and apple and my sweet tea. Happy Camper in deed!!
Edge- QT

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I have never bought fruit at QT and have been there at least 1000 times. That means about 900 32 oz. drinks. Crushed ice is good. Clean bathrooms as well.