Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Actually Took Tracey to SEE THIS ARTIST LIVE in 96.

If this was not a sign that she was in for the long hall I don't know what is. I remember we were one of the few not wearing black...or a trench coat in 97 degree weather.

We were outside. The guy behind us kept taking off parts of his clothes and lighting them on fire.

By the end of the concert he was down to his underwear-(sponge bob style) and he was wearing a cape. I remember thinking...dude if there is a long encore you are screwed!

Here is to THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!!

3 comments:

MJP & SJP said...

Ah, the bonfires..parking under that bridge, near-naked guy. All that and she still married you.

Unknown said...

Did he bite off the head of a bat while you were there?

unt grad said...

No he didn't. But if he had Jdhteach would have had ALOT of making up to do for asking me to go to that concert.