Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ah, To Be Productive Again!

For quite some time when it comes to doing extensive work around the house I have either been to tired to do anything because of work or I can't do anything for very long.

Well yesterday I worked with Tracey cleaning out the garage. We needed to do that because for about a month we had not been able to get both cars in the garage. I know it sounds like we are junk people but we are not. We have been moving things around and actually cleaning out the house....kind of a spring cleaning in the fall and we needed to do the same thing in the garage! We took literally EVERYTHING out of the garage and made a keep , donate, and a trash pile. Then we swept out the garage, reorganized the keep the stuff and moved forward.

I then helped Tracey with getting the outside Christmas stuff set up and our house looks GREAT!!!

I even mixed in a run to HOME DEPOT. I only needed one 5 or 10 minute break.

I still had energy to go out to eat with the family and we went to go look at Christmas lights.

It was a red letter day.

No comments: