Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Am I a Junky?

I think I am becoming a face book junky! I joined face book a while back because a friend of mine was talking to me about some things they had heard regarding our 20 year reunion coming up in a couple of years. I wondered how they had that information because I knew nothing! The answer was???? Face book. He went on about the groups they have and there was a group about our high school reunion.

I decided to take the plunge and get it set up. Then I find all of these groups that I am interested in joining. It is amazing how many people that I have not talked to in YEARS are on this thing.

Many of the old neighborhood kids that I have not seen in 20 or more years are contacting me or I am contacting them. It is pretty neat to see what they are doing.

Things I like?
Some of the games they have on Face book I find addicting…Mob Wars and Poker!
I like the ease of the lay out.
Easy to find people and groups.

One thing that is annoying at times-
All of the updates of what your friends are doing.- Now let me explain….Do I need to know that a friend of mine just bought “bling” or is friends with someone I have no clue is?

I am sure these people hate getting all of my MOB WAR updates. I wonder if I can turn that off?

2 comments:

unt grad said...

Yep. You're a junky. I just got on it to keep updated on reunion informtion and that's it. I don't think I've checked it since Sunday.

Unknown said...

Don't have one, but my wife does.. seems she's on it quite a bit, not too much, just quite a bit..