Monday, December 29, 2008

Time To Shift Gears in Music

When I hear these songs I get pumped! I am dating myself but I used to listen to them before any kind of physical activity. Way back in the days of football sure but hell I listened to these before intramural stuff in college. It did not matter...racket ball, basketball, or a game of checkers...it did not matter.

It took a while but Tracey actually likes these songs now. The orchestra softens it up for her a bit. These are great versions of the songs.



This one waste no time to getting to the point!

When I listen to this just stay away from me. I might get so excited I punch myself. I CRANK this one.

Nothing like a song about cocaine to get you going.

3 comments:

Leon said...

You have to get that CD. It's the best. S&M. I never thought it could sound better but that orchestra just does a phenomenal job of tying together the harmonies.

Mo said...

Yes, I LOVE Metallica!! My friend and I went to see "Some Kind of Monster" when it came out in theatres - great documentary if you haven't seen it. We were the only girls, we had the shortest hair, and we weren't in black.

Unfortunately, Queensryche gets a bad rap because it's connected to a jerk I dated in college. :) MO

MJP & SJP said...

Oh yeah! That definitely got the blood pumping. We should have played some of that stuff in band. That would have sent some of those judges heads spinning. The new Metallica album is awesome! Crank it up loud when T and the kids aren't around.