Thursday, December 4, 2008

Father and Son Bonding....THE SERIES

I am going to start a new “series” for my blog. It is a series that centers on some of the father and son time that I shared with my dad that led to some pretty interesting stories. I have told some of these stories to people before and they just shake their head. This is not the only thing I am going to blog about but I will sprinkle in the stories.

When I was growing up my parents made the decision that my mother would be a stay at home mom. This meant that if my dad was not a school function in the evenings he was doing some spare job to make extra money. So there were many times I saw dad at breakfast and that was it until the next breakfast. So ANY time I got to spend with dad I took it. It did not matter really what we were doing or the time of day we were doing it. Many times I was too young to really understand what or why we were doing it but who cared…I was with dad.

I say this so that when you read about some of these stories you don’t think that my childhood was scarred in any way!

I hope you enjoy the stories.

No comments: